Bond Training Services Instructor / Examiner
Bond Training Services has been operating as a Flight Training Organisation since 2005, delivering a range of high quality pilot and specialist courses. Bond’s training team have in excess of 60,000 hours of flying experience between them, covering military, offshore, emergency services, and marine operations both in the UK and internationally. This experience, combined with their high-standing training qualifications, offers the student optimum support and encouragement through every phase of each specific course.
Scope of Duties/Responsibilities
- Carryout the duties as a Type Rating Instructor (TRI), Instrument Rating Instructor (IRI) and Type Rating Examiner (TRE) on behalf of Bond Training Services.
- Delivery of Ground, FSTD, and Flight Training and testing as per the Approved Training Organisation manual.
- Pre-flight and turn around inspections, daily inspections of the aircraft and equipment, refuelling and ground handling to ensure that the aircraft is operated within the limits of the RFM for each flight.
- TRIs, TREs and IREs are responsible to the Head of Training and to the authority for the maintenance of flying standards in rating tests and procedural and instrument flying.
- Administrative functions as detailed by the Head of Training such as compiling training records and producing reports.
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required by the Head of Flight Operations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum requirements for candidates for this position will have
- Hold an EASA ATPL (H) or a CPL (H) with MCC and IR
- EC135 TR desirable
Commencement Date: immediate
We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent working conditions and a commitment to your future.