B737 Type Rated Captains
We are pleased to announce our 2019 Pilot intake is now open and we have opportunities available for B737 Type Rated Captains to join our team in the UK.
As we continue to grow, we are proud to maintain a positive and sustainable lifestyle for our Pilots over the long term, with fantastic opportunities for career and personal development. We foster an open and friendly atmosphere with localised Management, run by local Pilots at Base level – each taking a personal interest in your career and ambitions.
As a UK Jet2.com Pilot you will enjoy:
- A high basic salary – not dependant on hours flown
- Stable Basing
- Base confirmed at the point of offer
- Transparent Base transfer policy – not based on seniority
- Sustainable lifestyle
- The majority of our current programme consists of 2 sector flying days
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- Rotating priority leave booking system
- Live free bidding for annual leave – instant confirmation
- 3 monthly Requested Days Off to secure time off for special occasions
- Comprehensive UK Private Medical cover as standard
- Discretionary Company profit share scheme
- Up to 36 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme – up to 10% Company contribution
- No seniority – career progression opportunities based on merit
- New Aircraft – ongoing fleet renewal
- Great Team spirit and friendly colleagues
- A stable, profitable and growing Company – the 2nd Largest UK Tour operator and 3rd Largest UK Airline
We are looking for Pilots who are full of energy and passion for what we do and who will join us in our goal of making every Customer’s holiday one to remember.
Help us to make sure that our all-important customers Have a Lovely Holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!! Pilot