First Officers B787
As First Officer you support the Captain in managing the flight as part of the entire production process within TUI fly. You are responsible for monitoring a safe, efficient and passenger-friendly operation in cooperation with the Captain. This flight is carried out according to standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired by TU fly. You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation.
As First Officer you help, under the leadership of the Captain, to create conditions for good teamwork. The cooperation is not limited to the crew, but also involves parties that support the flight preparation, both inside and outside TUI fly. You also realize, under the leadership of the Captain and in cooperation with the other crew members, the realization of the desired service levels and manners with passengers.
Working times depend on the flights to be carried out. These can fall within 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in accordance with legal frameworks and internal rules.
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level;
- You are in possession of an ATPL with a valid type rating B737 / B767 / B787 or
- You have at least 1500 flight hours experience in a charter and / or scheduled service on a comparable aircraft;
- Pilot’s license (s) must be issued / approved in accordance with EASA;
- You have thorough knowledge of all procedures that apply to safe and efficient flight operations;
- You have a good knowledge of Safety Management;
- You have broad technical knowledge and a general background;
- You have good knowledge of procedures and activities of all crew members;
- You have good knowledge of procedures and aircraft systems associated with the flight operations;
- You have a good knowledge of Human factors in relation to flight safety;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and in writing;
- You are responsible, problem-solving and independent.
Holidays for everyone
We offer holidays for every traveler through our travel brands TUI, Kras, Wedding Unlimited, Extravacanza and Goed Idee Reizen. TUI Nederland not only covers the above travel brands, but also TUI’s own stores and its own airline TUI fly. Finally, Tec4Jets is responsible for line maintenance of the TUI fleet.
TUI fly is an activity of TUI Airlines Netherlands. A Dutch airline that flies with modern aircraft of the type B737, B767 and the hypermodern Boeing 787 Dreamliner to many sun and distant destinations.
More than 800 employees work at TUI fly. Approximately 160 employees work at the head office at Schiphol-Rijk, around 50 employees work at their own maintenance company Tec4Jets, the rest of our employees work on board, in the cabin or in the cockpit.
We would like to receive your application via the ‘apply’ button below! Applications via e-mail will not be processed.
Do you have questions about the function? Please call for more information with Kitty Zonsveld via telephone number 020-8921403
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!