Careers Coordinator (Airline Pilot)
As a result of CTC Aviation’s continued worldwide growth and our recent exciting integration into the L-3 Communications group of companies, we are looking for a Careers Coordinator (Airline Pilot) to join our busy Careers Advice Team.
You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries from potential aspiring pilots. This aspect of your role will require you to liaise with team members and other departments to ensure all our training courses run to full capacity. As part of our Careers Advice Team you will develop strong professional relationships with our customers and possess the confidence to handle all enquiries in a calm and professional manner. We will train you on our systems, but you will need to be quick at picking things up and efficient in your task.
Key duties in this regard will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop strong professional relationships with applicants and their sponsors
- Organise personal visits and provide a welcome in line with CTC Aviation’s high standards and professionalism
- Undertake follow up calls to customers who have not completed applications, attended assessments or started courses
- Attend monthly career events
- Proven experience in office based sales and customer service
- Strong organisation and administrative skills with demonstrable success in managing a variety of tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Solid communication skills
- Knowledge of IT packages (specifically Word and Excel)
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Previous experienced in a customer facing role
This role is full time, providing a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Friday 13 November
How to apply
Please send your current CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com