B200 King Air Captain
We are seeking an experienced Multi Engine Turbine (MET) Captain to join our crew, flying King Airs (B200). This is an ideal opportunity for the right pilot to increase the capacity of our bespoke airline, BroadSword.
The successful candidate will have the following minimum requirements:
– Hold an EASA ATPL with a current MET rating
– 1500hrs Total Time
– Able to work on a flying programme which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
– Proven experience as a Captain, preferably single pilot
– Proven experience on a Multi Engine Turbine aircraft
– No accidents
– Current Class 1 Medical
– Entitled to live and work in the UK indefinitely
– Hold a valid 10yr UK passport that permits world-wide travel without restrictions
– Hold a valid UK driving licence
– Fluent in oral and written English
– Flexible and confident, with a positive, proactive attitude
– Proven experience on King Airs, preferably as a Captain
– Previous experience of corporate and/or charter aviation
– Able to take up the position within 3 months of offer
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter noting your home address, salary expectations and current notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.