Partenavia 68 Lead Pilot (Multi Engine Piston)
Zenon are working with an established UK operator in their search for a Lead Pilot to perform Arial Survey flights throughout the United Kingdom.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and commercially aware individual who is willing and able to integrate the P68 fleet with existing company operations. To that end, the successful applicant will work under the company Chief Pilot to develop procedures and documentation, recruit pilots, and set and maintain standards. He will also fly aerial survey missions and provide role/mission training to pilots.
• Current EASA CPL or ATPL (A) ME piston rating and Instrument Rating
• Prior experience of P68 will be advantageous
• Aerial survey experience
• Basic office skills
• Effective team worker
• Flexibility with regard to working hours
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of UK & EASA regulations
• Capable of taking a leadership role
• Have the right to live and work in the EU permanently
Should you be interested in applying for this position, offering a competitive salary, please send copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Colour copy of Passport
• Colour copy of EASA ATPL/CPL
• Colour copy of Medical Certificate
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.