First Officer A320 / B757 / 767
Condor. People connect with our name service and safety – on every flight with our fleet to around 75 most beautiful destinations around the world. We are Germany’s holiday airline and look back with pride on more than 50 years of tradition.How did we come to this? Thanks to our more than 3,000 employees who give with heart and know-how on board and on the ground every day their best for our more than six million passengers a year. Apply now and become part of the Condor family!
This exciting and varied scope of duties is waiting for you:
As deputy / in the captain you are not only part of a dynamic team and actively involved in the planning, implementation and design of the flight – you are responsible for the aircraft and the crew. Own responsibility to control our modern Airbus A320 or Boeing B757 and B767 aircraft and fly ambitious goal airports – challenges that can not offer any airline.
- JAR ATPL, CPL (IR) with ATPL theory or MPL
- Command of German and English language in speech and writing
- Successful participation in the selection process (including SIM) of CONDOR
- General technical college or university
- Medical Class 1 – issued by a German AMC – including negative Drug Test.
- Height 1.65 to 1.98 m
- Correction of visual acuity to max. +/- 3 diopters
- unrestricted residence and work permit in Germany and hold a full passport
- basically preferred no flying experience and not a type rating is required, but candidates will be on the Boeing fleet with a flying experience> 500h on multi-engine Commercial Airplanes and / or candidates with flight experience> 500h on Jet> 20t
Then you can look forward with Condor:
|atmosphere||by a friendly and motivated team and flat hierarchies.|
|tension||by an interesting and varied work in a fascinating industry.|
|Development||by competent training as well as training and development opportunities.|
|Benefits||attractive travel discounts and benefits in addition to a customary remuneration.|
|Farsightedness||to get to know the world through the way.|
Ready for take-off? We look forward to receiving your online application!