Boeing 777 First Officer
Industry standard duties as First Officer during long range line operation.
- ATPL or CPL/IR (frozen ATPL) issued by a JAA state or another authority accepted by the LBA
- A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority
- Min. 1,000 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane) with glass cockpit experience
- Must have the right to work and live in the European Union
- Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English
Boeing B777 Type Rating
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
Startdate: As of now
Hombase: Leipzig/Halle Airport (LEJ/EDDP)
Are you interested?
Please send an email with your CV and motivation incl. your MPA hours to email@example.com.
AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of eight new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Chicago and Los Angeles.