EJet Non Rated First Officers
Stobart Air are moving forward with expansion in 2017. Building on the airline’s existing Flybe Franchise operations at Southend, the airline will commence operating Embraer EJETs (E195s) in 2017 and are now actively recruiting for non-type rated First Officers. Minimum requirements and overview of terms and condition outlined below.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a professional and expanding operation operating routes across Europe. Permanent employment contracts on offer.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Very competitive salary package
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- Current bases – Dublin, Cork, London Southend & Isle of Man
- Annual pay scale and salary increment
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum (total) 1000 hours of civil/military, multi-crew/multi-engine aircraft
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to an IAA licence by starting date.)
- Current MPA rating
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.