Flight Instructor – PS28 PA28 C172 TB10 DA42
– Valid EASA Commercial Pilot License (A)
– Valid EASA Flight Instructor Rating (A)
– Valid EASA Instrument Rating Instructor Rating (A)
– Valid EASA Multi Engine Piston Instructor Rating (A)
– Valid Medical Certificate Class 1 or Class 2.
– ICAO Language proficiency Check, Minimum Level 5
– Have completed at least 1.000 hours of flight time as Pilot-in-command (PIC). At least 500 of those hours should be on flying instructional duties related to the flying courses provided, of which 200 hours may be instrument ground time (ORA.ATO.210 (b))