Direct Entry Captains DHC-8 Q400
- Valid JAR-FCL or EASA ATPL
- ICAO English 4
- Either 500 PIC time (no PICUS, no SIM time) on a turboprop > 10t MTOW or 4000 total with 3000 on a turboprop > 10t MTOW
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States.
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
We look forward to your CV till 31.12.2015.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.
! Please note that background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated!