Chief Flight Instructor
Egnatia Aviation, one of the Leading European Approved Training Organisations in Europe providing quality training towards all classes of EASA licenses and ratings and supporting some of the major airlines around the world is seeking to recruit an experienced fully qualified Chief Flight Instructor to be part of our creative team.
- Current EASA Commercial Pilots License (CPL) and associated ratings or certificates in accordance with PART-FCL.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Non-native English speaking candidates must hold a valid ICAO ELP 5)
- University Degree in Aviation Management, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Extensive experience in flight training instruction for professional pilot licenses and associated ratings or certificates.
- Proven managerial background in flight training organisation.
- Practical experience in Compliance and Safety Management Systems monitoring.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong Management and Learderhip Skills.
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Flight Instructor training standardisation & team collaboration
- Student Progress & reporting on agreed training schedules
- Implementation and update of all Training Standards
- Compliance, maintenance and issue of Flight Training SOPs
- Review and develop all Training programs offered
- Measure and optimise Customer Satisfaction
- Maximize management resources utilisation ensuring quality
- Meet personal, business and financial objectives
- Implement and monitor strategic company and department initiatives as required
- EASA, Quality & Safety assurance compliance
To apply please send your cv and a cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org