Direct Entry First Officer – A330 & B747
Experienced and technically proficient pilots are required to meet the following minimum requirements:
– ICAO Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) – obtained without exemption or conversion
– Valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
– Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
– ICAO English Level 4 or above
– Experience commensurate with age
Minimum flight time experience:
1000 hours flying experience in one, or a combination of the following:
– Multi-engine jet transport as Commander or First Officer
– Military high performance jet
– Turbo propeller aircraft of weight 20,000KG or more (command)
– Corporate jet (command)
– Military instruction (fixed wing)
Preference will be given to applicants with the following flight time experience:
A minimum of 500 hours in Airline or Military Jet Transport aircraft with a certified Maximum All Up Weight (MAUW) equal to or greater than 45,000KG.
The total hour requirement may be reduced for Airbus or Boeing type rated individuals, with time on type.
Direct Entry First Officer training will be conducted in the Cathay Pacific Flight Training Centre in Hong Kong.
At Cathay Pacific we offer a regularly reviewed, competitive renumeration package.
- 15.5% Company contribution to a pension scheme
- Comprehensive private health insurance coverage for you, your spouse and your children
- A generous education allowance to assist with your children’s education in Hong Kong
- Travel concessions for you, your spouse, your children and parents, siblings or parent-in-laws
- Discretionary share in the Company’s annual profit
- Discretionary 13th-month salary bonus
- Annual salary increments within rank
- Salaries tax 15 – 17%
- 21 days annual leave as a Second Officer, 42 days for First Officer and Captain
- Loss of license and life insurance
Cathay Pacific Airways will rapidly expand its’ fleet capacity during the next decade with firm orders for 69 new aircraft, including Airbus 350-900, Airbus 350-1000, Boeing 777-9X for the passenger fleet and Boeing 747-8F freighter aircraft.
Safety is paramount at Cathay Pacific. Developing our people to maintain our operational excellence is a commitment we take very seriously and invest in significantly. Whether Second Officer, Junior First Officer, First Officer, Senior First Officer or Captain, we believe all our flight crew must be experts in their field. Our Captains manage one of the safest flight decks in the world.
We pride ourselves on our stringent selection process, our intensive training programmes, and most of all, we are proud that our pilots’ professional work ethic is coveted among our competitors.
For enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 2747 8247.