Non Type Rated Captains (Boeing 737/757)
Join Jet2.com, the award winning leisure airline, and take your career to new heights! We are now accepting applications for our2017 Pilot intake and have opportunities available for Non Type Rated Captains.
We have a fleet of over 60 aircraft, operating more than 220 routes across high volume leisure destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities. Even better, the first of our 30 new B737-800 aircraft arrives in September and our B757 Fleet has recently benefited from significant upgrade work to introduce a Flat Panel Display system.
In the ever changing world of aviation, we remain focussed and committed to Pilot Lifestyle as well as both career and personal development in a friendly atmosphere, and with localised management at Base level.
As a Jet2.com Pilot you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary and sector pay
- 36 days annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare at preferential rates
- Predominantly 2 sector flying days with no planned layovers
- Industry leading training at our Flight Training Centre
- A fully bonded Type Rating if required
- Great Team Spirit
- Career progression in a meritocracy
Successful candidates will possess a valid EASA Pilots Licence and current Class One Medical. You will have a minimum of 3,000 flying hours, of which 1,000 hours must be command time on a medium to heavy commercial multi-crew, multi-engine Jet aircraft.
We are looking for Pilots who are full of energy and passion for what we do and who will join us in our goal of making every Customer’s holiday one to remember. Pilot Captain