Falcon 20 Non Type Rated Captains
Innovators with Insight
Cobham’s values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global technology company. It’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you
As a part of Cobham Aviation Services we have a position for a Falcon 20 Probationary Captain based at Teesside
This role is a line flying position reporting directly to the Senior Base Pilot. The successful applicant will undertake activities primarily at the base location but you will be expected to support and contribute fully to the detachment programme and, where necessary, this may include detachments to the Middle East.
As a Falcon 20 Probationary Captain your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ATPL or Frozen ATPL with a pass in the appropriate Performance examination in the appropriate aircraft category
- Minimum experience level of 1500 hours total. 500 multi crew hours and the successful completion of the Command Course will be required in order to achieve promotion to substantive Captain.
- A commitment to meet the highest standards of safety and compliance
- Preferred candidates will be suitably experienced in Special Mission operations or Warfare Training. Former military flying experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work well within a small team environment
As a Falcon 20 Probationary Captain your main responsibilities will involve:
- The safe and effective operation of the aircraft in a Warfare Training role
- Maintaining operating standards which meet or exceed Authority and Company requirements
- Compliance with Company Operations Manuals and SOPs
- Maintaining familiarity with relevant legislation
- Becoming conversant with modern warfare capabilities
- Undertake other tasks and duties as directed
What we will be looking for in you:
You should be a creative thinker , excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work well within a small team environment
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
The most important thing we build is trust.
We protect lives and livelihoods with our differentiated technology and know-how, operating with a deep insight into customer needs and agility. Our innovative range of technologies and services solve challenging problems in harsh environments across commercial, defence and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean, specialising in meeting the growing demand for data, connectivity and bandwidth.
We employ more than 12,000 people on five continents, and have customers and partners in over 100 countries, with market leading positions in: wireless, audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; life support and mission equipment.