Typerated Captains B767
Choosing a job with TUI is choosing to work every day at the “best time of the year”. Did you know that TUI Travel Belgium is the biggest leisure travel group in Belgium? It is a young and highly stable company based on four keystones: Jetair the tour-operator, the Jetaircenter agencies, the Jetairfly airline and the Tec4Jets maintenance company. Let your (international) ambition take flight and join our passionate 1800-strong team. We can offer you vertical, horizontal and geographical development possibilities that will bring you to the crossroads of your professional life. Live the challenge with us, with the TUI smile on your lips: a smile that symbolises the consideration and satisfaction of our customers and employees alike.Looking for a new challenge? Jetairfly is currently recruiting (m/f):Typerated Captains (B767) – Direct entry & summer contracts
Due to the expansion of the company, Jetairfly is currently looking for motivated Captains for summer contracts (summer 2016) to join us.
Jetairfly offers you a professional working environment with high standards. Flying with well-trained colleagues, you will also have the opportunity to coach young First officers. Together with a passionate and motivated crew you are making travel experiences special!
- You are type rated on B767;
- You have min. 5000 flight hours in total, min. 1000 flight hours on type and min. 2000 flight hours above 20 ton;
- You are interested in a contract of limited duration (covering the summer season for a period of 6 to 8 months) – renewable;
- You are fluent in English and have an operational knowledge of Dutch/French.
- You accept to fly out of any base in Belgium (mainly CRL, possibly BRU)
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!