Let 410 Captains
Susi Air is a rapidly growing airline specialised in charter and scheduled flights throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Founded in 2004, Susi Air operates a fleet of 50 aircraft and further expanding their fleet in 2017. In 2015 Susi Air has flown an average of 150 – 225 flights per day, 40,800 hours per year, 196 domestic routes serving over 160 domestic destinations .
Susi Air is seeking experienced and motivated LET 410 Captains.
- Hold minimum 2000 hours Total flight time
- 1000 hours PIC
- 500 hours on type. (preferable experience on LET 410 UPV).
- Applicants with similar multi-engine type experience will be considered.
- Comprehensive CV. Specify hours flown in the last 6 months and last 12 months.
- At least ICAO ATPL Multi-Engine Land and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable.
- Copy of latest examiner’s report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test.
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses.
- License verification letter with current information from authority
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority.
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor.
- candidates must be free from any form of colour blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test – Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Colour Blind Test.
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test.
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left.