Citation Mustang (C510) Pilot (Captain)
In 2016 Blink will be looking to recruit more Captains as we further expand our crewbase.
Note, we are only recruiting for commanders in 2016. Our first officer recruitment is complete and there are no further vacancies.
We are looking for:
- A strong track record of left seat and multi engine experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- An appreciation for high-end customer service
- Experience working with modern operations tools and approaches
- Ideally experienced Captains with a Cessna Mustang rating, but if not, be able to self-fund a type rating course commencing in March 2016.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should also bring:
- A high degree of energy and drive, given that this is still a relatively new company
- A passion for the business
- An entrepreneurial streak
- Adaptability and flexibility related to dealing with the normal twists and turns that come along with an operation such as Blink, where changes to the programme happen almost daily
- EASA Part-FCL CPL
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Eligibility to work as a Pilot in Western Europe
- Total flight time in excess of 2,500 Hours, including a minimum of 750hrs in multi-pilot command in jet or turbine.
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Blackbushe Airport, nr London
- Competitive per diem
Blink believes in investing in its people and building a team environment where everyone can contribute to creating a great service for our customers and enabling the company for rapid growth and success. With a flat structure, all employees will have an opportunity to assume responsibility, make an impact on our business and shape an entire new industry.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and covering letter using the link below. We track and organise applications using a specific email title. Please be sure not to alter the subject line of your email to ensure your application is submitted to the correct position.
You will receive an automated response confirming we have received your application. It is not necessary to contact us further regarding your application.
If you experience trouble with our Application form, please send us an email with the subject “Application – #1020- Captain” to firstname.lastname@example.org.