Customer Relations Manager
Reporting to one of Bristol Groundschool’s Directors, you will be responsible for B2B and B2C relationships for Bristol Groundschool and the Wings Alliance. Based in our Clevedon premises, your key responsibilities will be:
- Primary responsibility for managing the company’s CRM software, handing all initial customer enquiries and ensuring that sales enquiries are followed-up in a timely manner
- With the assistance of the Brand Manager, developing an annual sales plan and in recommending sales policies to the Board
- Primary responsibility for the consumer and trade sales admin procedures to ensure that customers’ orders are fulfilled on-time and on quality
- As agreed with the Managing Director, to develop and maintain cooperative partnerships with UK based and overseas PPL schools and ATOs
- Working closely with the Managing Director, trade sales account management
- Assist the Brand Manager in carrying out customer research
- Support the company’s involvement in trade and career shows
- Assist the Customer Service Director in setting of Company’s Sales budgets
- Work closely with the Brand Manager in designing and developing new sales tools
- Assist the Wings Alliance Admin Coordinator to set up Wings Alliance admin processes and then perform duties detailed in those processes
Ideally you will be a sales professional, comfortable with face-to-face, telephone and written sales techniques. It is essential that you have a sound knowledge of commercial aviation, flight training and EASA pilot licensing regulations. Perhaps you will be a current ATPL theory student or recent graduate. You will be an articulate, friendly team player with an eye for detail and professional work ethic. You will be well presented, flexible, enthusiastic and positive. You will have a genuine respect for the Company and its products and commitment to exceptional customer service.
You’ll have the option of a full-time permanent or fixed-term contract. In return for your dedicated enthusiasm, Bristol Groundschool will offer an exceptional package, including the opportunity for part-sponsorship towards commercial pilot’s licences and end-of-contract placement with a partner airline through the Wings Alliance Airline Placement Programme.
To apply, email your CV with a brief covering letter to the HR Manager, Helen Adams (email@example.com)