Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian Captain
Fed up with the airline world – we’re looking for Pilots with good handling skills for the best flying job in the world – Flying a ten seat amphibian turbo prop around the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
• New Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian (G1000)
• 5 on 2 off with three month rosters
• Busy summer with a quiet, relaxed winter.
• Average day 0930 – 1830 (summer) and 1030 – 1500 (winter)
• Almost no earlies and certainly no night flights.
• Must be very good with passengers.
Minimum 1,000 hours flying required. Seaplane experience preferred but for the right candidates contracted sponsorship will be considered.
Fully qualified Captain’s salary – £60k p.a. (currently 68,000 euros) – this is a long term salaried position.
Starting salaries will depend on experience and qualification.