Copilot Airbus / Embraer / Dash ready entry (m / w)
In this role, you are flying on the short and medium haul (Airbus A320F, Embraer or Dash 8 as appropriate) in the network of Austrian Airlines.
- Matura, Berufsreifeprüfung or high school or technical university of your home country (university entrance exam and college entrance is not enough)
- ATPL (A) or CPL (A) -IR, frozen ATPL with ATPL theory credit
- EU citizenship or valid employment title for Austria
- Owner / in an unrestricted passport
- Owner / in a Class I Medicals
- Very good German and English, spoken and written
- Height: from 165 cm
- Glasses, contact lens wearers / in amblyopia with max. +/- 3.0 diopters (not laser-corrected)
- You have not yet participated in an aviation psychological aptitude test for pilots as a ready entry at the German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- You are never retired from a Austrian Airlines pilot training
Ready for take off?
Yes? Austrian Airlines offers a variety of exciting jobs in different areas.
Apply online with your personal cover letter and your resume meaningful.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Intercompany candidates (NFF) contact the Lufthansa Flight Training (LFT) in Bremen.
The starting salary for this position is in accordance with a valid collective agreement from EUR 53.100, – gross / year.
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest airline and is a member of the Lufthansa Group part of the largest and most successful airline group in Europe. With over 11 million customers in 2015, we bring more and more people in the world. To maintain our market position and to further expand, we are looking for employees with high qualifications, a lot of potential and motivation, our growth and future active role.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
Click here to apply