Citation XLS/XLS+ flight crew (Jersey Fleet)
Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opening for flight crew based on the beautiful island of Jersey as part of a vibrant charter department operating a busy fleet. We are seeking applications from rated and non-rated flight crew with multi engine experience to join our very experienced and friendly team.
The positions are full-time and locally based. The option to commute is not available for this role.
Gama Aviation is a reputable global business aviation services organisation that currently employs over 500 people at 25 operating bases across four continents and operates over 80 business aircraft.
- Captain: 3,000 hours total, including 1,000 hours PIC and 500 hours turbojet
- First Officer: 500 hours total and recent experience in multi-pilot complex aircraft
- EASA Part-FCL ATPL (Commander) / CPL (First Officer)
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- A professional manner and ability to provide a high-end customer service experience
- Experience of non-scheduled Part-CAT operations
- Experience working in a multicrew environment with robust SOPs and modern safety management systems
- Eligibility to work as a pilot in Western Europe
- Citation XLS rating preferred, but bond available
- A high degree of energy and drive, given the nature of our business
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with the variety and demands of non-scheduled commercial air transport operations
Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted