The efficient processing and planning of Company aircraft operations in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy as defined in the OM
Utilising the manuals and publications within the Company’s operations library:
- UK Air Pilot
- AIC (Aeronautical Information Circulars)
- ANO (Air Navigation Orders) and Regulations
- Company Operations Manuals
- Aeronautical Charts
Assisting the Senior Operations Controller with aircrew scheduling in conjunction with relevant Business Manager and Fleet Captains
Close liaison as required with the Engineering Department and maintenance organisations regarding aircraft serviceability
Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
Assisting the Managerial team with activating Operational Procedures, for example, Emergency Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable. These procedures form part of the Company’s Safety and Quality Management Manual
Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
- Crew flight briefs
- Operational Flight plans, including airfield performance and airfield categorisation
- Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
To take responsibility for the daily workload and standards of the section of the operations team reporting to the Controllers position
Actioning FTL compliance by implementation of daily crew duty checks and entry of planned pilot movements onto Airops aviation software system
- Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and Jeppesen
Enthusiasm for continually seeking better performance from leading by example
Patience and ability to deal with challenges, whilst at the same time extracting the highest standards from your team.
This is a permanent, full-time position, based at Farnborough Airport – and the successful applicant will be required to work 12 hour shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays and as such, should live within a suitable distance to ensure they are sufficiently rested for their duties.
Salary is dependent on experience and after 3 months full Company Benefits will apply.
All staff must hold a valid UK driving licence and own their own vehicle.
To apply for this position please EMAIL your current CV to us stating the particular position you are interested in.