CREW TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
TAG Aviation is looking for a Crew Instructor who has experience in the delivery of one or more of the following crew training subjects:
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Aviation Medicine
- Dangerous Goods
- DFT Aircrew Security
- Crew Resource Management (G)
- Developing internal courses from a learning and development perspective
- Worked in a VIP crew environment
You would be required to deliver courses to Pilots and Cabin Crew working at our Farnborough base and various locations overseas.
Applicants should have:
- Minimum of two years experience in the delivery of crew training courses
- Valid Certificate in training delivery and instructional techniques (achieved in the last 3 years)
- Experience in operating as cabin crew / pilot
- The ability to communicate effectively with professional and friendly disposition.
- Experience in Learning and Development process’ would be ideal
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, positive and flexible. They will be confident and clear communicators both verbally and on paper. There is no opportunity for flying attached to this role, this is solely an office based position and you would be expected to live within commutable distance from Farnborough Airport.
The selection process is divided into different stages where we will assess your experience, ability to write and present material, your skills at lesson plan writing and your aptitude for the position.
Previous applicants should not re-apply.