First Officer- Falcon 7X
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Crew division, based at Milan, Italy. The successful candidate must be able to position themselves within one hour of Linate airport.
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one’s knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The applicant must have a right to work in the UK/Europe and be reachable by mobile phone when on flight duty.
The First Officer shall take all reasonable steps to:
- Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed aviation best practices and procedures;
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Produce documentation within reasonable time as and if requested by the Authority; however he shall direct it to the NP Flight Operations and NP Flight Operation shall pass it on to the Authority;
- Minimum of 2000 hours total flight time.
- Minimum of 500 hours on jet aircraft.
- Should hold a valid ATPL.
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations
- Background in business jets.
- Team Player
- Leader- and followership aptitude.
- Falcon 7X Type Rating. Candidates who do not have a 7X Type Rating will be subject to a 3 year bonding agreement in order to complete the rating.