BA CityFlyer – Direct Entry Captain
BA CityFlyer are the leading airline at London City, and we want you to come and share in our continued success as we grow and develop. You’ll fly a fleet of modern aircraft throughout Europe, with our home at one of the most challenging and exciting airports in the world, make it yours.
As we continue to grow adding new aircraft and new routes, we have opportunities for Direct Entry Captains looking for a new or different challenge to join us at London City Airport. To qualify you need an impressive training record, commitment, energy and the ability to work within a dynamic environment. We are looking for exceptional individuals with the drive and passion to provide industry defining standards of customer service in a demanding yet exciting environment.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract: full terms and conditions which are effective from your first day of employment
- Company funded conversion course/type rating
- Medical and licence renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- Extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- Loss of Licence scheme
- 30 days annual leave increasing to 35 days on 5-years completed service
- Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution).
- Life insurance benefits
- The opportunity to apply to British Airways Mainline through the “British Airways Career Pathway” following minimum 2 years’ service and subject to vacancies being available.
- As a BA CityFlyer Captain you will be expected to work flexibly within a growing and tight knit team to deliver our demanding seven-day-a-week operation. Operating business and leisure flights throughout Europe, overseas night stops will be a feature of your touring roster.
- Currently operating as Captain
- UK EASA Licence (or converted by start date).
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes MTOM
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical (valid for 6-months after date of joining)
- Minimum (total) 3000 hours TT to include 1000 as PIC of commercial jet/turbo prop multi crew aircraft with a take off weight of 10 tonnes or greater. The 1000 hours will not include any PICUS hours.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 or higher
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
- Highly flexible, demonstrates a positive approach
- Well-presented and friendly
- Have strong decision making skills to ensure a satisfactory and enjoyable experience for our highly valued
We look forward to receiving your application.