As part of our company’s growth, we are expanding our team and recruiting new talent.
– be able to fit in to a multicultural work environment where the values of teamwork, respect for all and excellence are paramount.
– hold an unrestricted ATPL license (no “Frozen ATPL”)
– possess a European passport
– have a Class 1 medical certificate
– demonstrate an optimum level of English (Level 4 or above)
– have acquired at least 2000 hours of flight experience, including 800 hours on multi-pilot aircraft
Permanent employment contract
Based in: Paris
Please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org