Pilots Recruitment Internship
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported 7 million passengers in over four years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and introducing Airbus 319 this year.
Volotea headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain, being its principal markets Italy, France, and Spain. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo & Verona), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg and Toulouse), and Spain (Asturias).
We are looking for the Pilots Recruitment Internship who will be responsible for supporting and guaranteeing the compliance of all regulatory performance requirements for all current and potential operational needs.
– Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Management or related disciplines.
– Good knowledge of Excel sheets and metrics presentations.
– English Advanced level is a must. Spanish, French and/or Italian languages will be a plus.
– Precision and attention to details, people oriented.
– Recruitment metrics and KPIs.
– Writing and sending engaging, informative and timely e-mail communications in line with agreed timescales to all applicants.
– Agreements with pilot providers.
– Job offers, CVs and database management.
– Coordinating the screening and selection activities such as phone screens, administering online testing and/or scheduling-managing Assessment days.
– Support to Flight Operations Department.
– 500 euros/month for 6 months full time internship. High possibilities of future incorporation to the company with a labour contract.
– Opportunity for a fast career development in one of the most successful and fast growing airlines in Europe.