Let 410 First Officers
Due to possible future contract, Susi Air accepting expression of interest for qualified and motivated Pilots rated on LET 410.
- Hold minimum 1000 hours Total flight time
- 250 hours on type. (simulator time not included).
- Comprehensive CV. Specify hours flown in the last 6 months and last 12 months.
- At least ICAO CPL Multi-Engine Land and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable.
- Copy of latest examiner’s report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test, exhibiting the Single Engine and IR rating as per license
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses.
- License verification letter with current information from authority
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority.
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor.
- candidates must be free from any form of color blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test – Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Color Blind Test.
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test.
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left.