Jet2.com is an award-winning UK leisure Airline – we currently operate a growing fleet of over 110 Aircraft. These include our B737-800s, B737-300s and B757-200s not to mention the exciting news of our incoming A321 fleet for Summer 2020. Jet2.com flies to over 80 holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and European Leisure cities from 9 UK Bases as well as Alicante and Palma in Spain. We take people on holiday – and we’re renowned for our first-class customer service and family friendly approach.
Recently, Jet2.com has been recognised as a Which? Recommended provider for the fourth consecutive year and is also recognised as a Platinum trusted service provider by Feefo. We have also won the Best Short Haul Airline at the British Travel Awards. We are proud to help our customers create memories every time they fly with us.
We are pleased to confirm our next opportunity for you to come and meet us in person to discuss future opportunities. Our Pilots play a pivotal role in our ongoing and future success and we would love for you to be a part of the award-winning Team.
We are visiting Dubai and would love to meet and have an informal conversation with experienced Pilots (and their families) who could be interested in joining our ever-expanding pilot community.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Al Sufouh Road, Dubai, UAE
Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th April 2020 inclusive
10:00 – 17:00 each day – join us whenever convenient
We are also hosting an informal evening event where Pilots and their families are welcome to join us to find out more about life at Jet2.com. We’ll talk about our values and ethos, and offer great advice about moving to the UK or Europe, as well as anything else that’s important to you.
Canapes & Conversation with Jet2.com
El Sur, The Westin Hotel Dubai Marina
Tuesday 7th April 2020
As a Jet2.com Pilot you could enjoy:
- A high basic salary – not dependant on hours flown
- Stable Basing
- Base confirmed at the point of offer
- Transparent Base transfer policy
- Sustainable lifestyle
- The majority of our current programme consists of 2 sector flying days
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- Roster Protection Windows
- Monthly Extended Rest Periods
- Rotating priority leave booking system
- Live free bidding for annual leave – instant confirmation – no seniority
- 3 Requested Days Off per month to secure time off for special occasions
- Comprehensive UK Private Medical cover as standard
- Discretionary Colleague profit share scheme
- Up to 36 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme – up to 10% Company contribution
- Excellent time to command
- No seniority – career progression based on merit
- Structured and supportive Command preparation course
- Ongoing Fleet Renewal – A321 and B737-800’s
- Great Team spirit and friendly colleagues
- A stable, profitable and growing Company – the 2nd Largest UK Tour operator and 3rd Largest UK Airline
- Pride in wearing the Jet2.com Lanyard
If you would like to register your interest prior to attending, please click ‘apply’, otherwise we will see you on the day.