First Officer (m/f) B767
AZUR air Germany is a new airline based in Düsseldorf which will takeoff in April 2017, initially with 3 Boeing 767-300 ER for medium (European) and long haul (Asia, Caribbean) charter destinations. We are currently recruiting a large number of commercial pilots to fly our expanding fleet of Boeing 767. Home base for flight crews will be Düsseldorf (DUS).
We offer the opportunity for a permanent position, excellent scheduling options and off times with an attractive roster system. Competitive remuneration packages consisting of basic pay, sector pay and per diems with additional premiums are available.
If you are up for the chances and challenges of a startup airline in Germany and meet our prerequisites, please apply now to our job vacancies.
First Officer Requirements
- Minimum 800 hours total time on jet aircraft in a multi pilot environment
- Candidates with a valid 757/767 type rating will be preferred
- ETOPS and Long Range experience preferred
- Active line flying in the past 12 month prior to this application
- EASA ATPL or EASA CPL/IR ATPL Credit
- EASA Class I Medical
- English proficiency level 4 or higher
- EU Citizen and/or unrestricted permission to work and travel in Germany
- Psychometric Test (Previous successful testing with DLR or Interpersonal might be accepted)
- Simulator Screening
We offer a flexible and attractive remuneration package depending on your experience. Our crews are categorized and additional premiums will be payed for:
- Pilots ETOPS qualified and currently type rated and flying on B 767
- Pilots with wide body experience
Please understand, that only online applications will be considered!
We are convinced that by joining our team in Germany you will find job satisfaction as well as a proper work and family life balance.