Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (CTKI).
We are seeking a new Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (CTKI).
Pilot Flight Academy (PFA) is Scandinavia’s largest flight academy with nearly 200 students and 50 employees.
The Academy is located at Sandefjord Airport Torp and offers international pilot training in top modern facilities, aircraft and simulators. Our Diamond 40/42 NG aircrafts are new and highly modern with advanced instrumentation. We have state-of-the-art flight simulators, one of which is a Boeing 737NG simulator.
The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for FI(A) candidates with a professional flight instructor background and with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• The applicant should hold or have held a commercial pilot license
• Extensive experience as a theoretical knowledge instructor in the training towards a commercial pilot license
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
We offer an exciting career in an exciting company in a positive growth and development. In Pilot Plight Academy you will be given the opportunity to further develop both professionally and personally. We are located in nice premises located at Torp airport. Good values and a good working environment.
Applications must be sent to Renate Iversen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are processed on a continuous basis