B350 First Officers
Applications are invited by Executive Director, Flight Inspection Unit from eligible candidates to fly Airports Authority of India’s Super King Air B300/350 Flight Calibration aircraft as Co-Pilot. Application should accompany self attested copies of certificate, license etc.
- Current Class‐I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India ‐ Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University
- Valid CPL on Beech Craft B300(350) aircraft & Minimum flying experience of 500 Hrs out of which 200 hrs should be on type
- Maximum 53 Years old