The job involves Day VFR passenger and freight transfers around the west coast of Scotland and Outer Hebrides, and occasional charter work away from base.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2,000 hours on helicopters, with suitable time and experience on AS365 preferred.
- An EASA CPL(H) and unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- A UK driving license.
- The right to live and work in the EU.
- A good command of English.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
The work is single pilot and away from direct supervision, however candidates are expected to integrate into the wider PDG team.
Please apply to our Chief Pilot with a full CV and a description of why you are suited to this job.