Second Officer – Cathay Pacific
Global applicants will be considered for Second Officer positions
Cathay Pacific is excited to be expanding its fleet, and will be conducting interviews and selection for our Second Officers throughout the year in Hong Kong.
- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- ATPL examination credits (same state as Licence)
- Minimum 250 hours
- Valid class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency
- Experience commensurate with age
Preference given to 500 hours multi-crew operations in transport category aircraft with MTOW > 10 000kg
Our Second Officers are based in Hong Kong
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.