A320 Type-Rated Captains
oin one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries and actively recruits other 250. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
For our new operation in Germany, we would like you to join us. Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Airline Transport Pilot Licensevalid EASA license
- English language endorsementICAO level 4 or above
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time minimum 3000 hours
- At least 1000 hours on type
- PIC time minimum 500 hours on type
Documentation for application:
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company that cares about its people
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines as a bonus
- You will become a member of collaborative team that embraces inclusion and diversity
To apply for this job please visit pas-aviation.aero.