A320 Type-Rated First Officers
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We operate two trusted and successful brands, Nordica and Xfly. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production under wet-lease contracts for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. We are currently actively recruiting 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
For our new operation in Sweden, we are looking for applicants! Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Airline Transport Pilot Licensevalid EASA license
- English language endorsementICAO level 4 or above
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time minimum 4 000 hours
- PIC time minimum 3 000 hours on aircraft with MTOW > 20 000kgs
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
Documentation for application:
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the family of professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A team that embraces inclusion and diversity
To apply for this job please visit pas-aviation.aero.