Captain - Citation Excel/XLS/XLS+
Time for your future. Time for Würth.
Würth is a leading manufacturer of fastening technology for professional use. As real makers, we are always passionate about the matter. The culture in our family company Würth is characterized by a high level of self-motivation, great freedom of design and a strong collegiality. Does that sound good to you? Then discover your entry opportunities now and become part of the Würth family. It is time for a new challenge.
That awaits you
• you are responsible for safe flight operations for flights within Europe.
• You will be accompanied by an experienced co-pilot or captain.
• The F50EX is new and new Proline 21 avionics equipped.
• They are used both as pilot flying and as pilot monitoring.
• They comply with all applicable regulations and our flight manual.
• They start in Schwäbisch Hall and usually fly back there on the same day or a few days later.
• The flight revolutions take place at irregular times of the day and days of the week.
We expect that
• You have a valid type rating for Falcon 50 or Citation XLS as a pilot in Command,
• European airline transport pilot License,
• European medical certificate class 1,
• English level 4 or higher,
• Work permit for the Federal Republic of Germany,
• Driving license class B (car),
• Gübackground check (ZÜP).
We offer you that
Company vehicle: for official and private use from the 7th. Month of employment.
Type of contract: Permanent full-time employment from now on.
Place of work: At the company headquarters and up to 40% of the working time in the mobile office (home office).
Welcome days: In the first week of each month, various onboarding events take place with all new colleagues in order to get to know each other across departments and to get a first overview with general information. This is followed by the individual training in your own department for several weeks.
Vacation days: 30 days of vacation, as well as special vacation on certain private occasions.
Remuneration: An attractive, performance-related remuneration with extensive social benefits such as Christmas and holiday benefits or performance-related bonuses.
Working atmosphere: Family and trusting with short decision-making processes and straightforwardness, individual work location and working time flexibility and a unique feeling of togetherness. We feel cohesion not only at work, but also at our regular employee festivals and company events.
Continuing education: Regular and varied further training offers through our Würth Academy (seminars, certificate courses, courses), individual further training grants, internal development programs and diverse career opportunities.
Social engagement & sustainability: The extraordinary social and cultural commitment through diverse initiatives of the Würth Foundation also shape our corporate culture. In the central strategy field of sustainability, we are on the transformation path to our next goals: climate neutrality and circular economy.
Other benefits: Company restaurant and cafeterias, employee benefits in the Würth Shop and with external partners, a wide range of sports and fitness offers (courses, company sports groups, subsidized membership in the EGYM company fitness network, e-bike leasing), sabbatical and much more.
To apply for this job please visit www.wuerth.de.