Website Wizz Air
Direct Entry Captain - Non-Type Rated
Take your career to new heights with Europe’s fastest growing low-cost airline. With the expansion of Wizz Air destinations across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, pilots will be joining Wizz Air at an exciting time rich in opportunities. The rapidly growing fleet of Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft is young, modern and sustainable, carrying passengers on 800 routes to 191 destinations in 49 countries. This fleet is expected to triple over the next 10 years, providing career progression to ambitious and talented pilots, first officers and direct entry captains. Wizz Air is committed to the development and wellbeing of its pilots, providing competitive salaries, industry-leading training, an indefinite and secure contract, and a flexible and fixed flight rosters for improved work-life balance. Open up a world of opportunity with Wizz Air.
Airline Operator Certificate/Location is selected during the application process, this job advertisement is valid for all Wizz Air job locations.
If you would like to join our Flight Crew team as a Non-Type Rated Direct Entry Captain into the position of an Airbus A320 Captain, please see below the requirements for applying:
● Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
● Valid EASA / UK CAA / GCAA UAE Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
● Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
● Valid Instrument Rating (IR) on any type
● ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency
● Minimum 3.500 factorized hours*
● Last commercial flight within the preceding 6 months (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
● 1.000 hours as Commander on Airbus FBW aircraft operating in airline environment**
● 1.500 hours on CS25 turbojet aircraft with a MTOM > 50.000 kg AND 1000 hours as Commander on aircraft with a MTOM > 50.000 kg operating in airline environment**
During the application process, you will need to have your:
● Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format
● Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format if you wish to upload (optional)
● Passport scanned
● Flight Crew License scanned
● Class1 Medical License scanned
● Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience
To apply for this job please visit careers.wizzair.com.