Website TUI Group
TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICERS B737 FOR SCHIPHOL
About The Job
● As a First Officer you support the Captain in managing the flight operations as a part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
● You are responsible for monotoring a safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operations in collaboration with the Captain;
● This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired bij TUI fly;
● You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
● As a First Officer, under the leadership of the Captain, you actively help to create conditions for good cooperation within the team;
● The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight operations, both within and outside TUI fly;
● Under the guidance of the Captain, you will and in collaboration with the other crew members, realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly.
● You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, an MCC certificate and an EASA license;
● You have a valid type rating B737;
● You have an unrestricted license;
● LVO operations CAT III approved;
● You are fluent in Dutch and English;
● You are interested to fly out of our base Schiphol;
● You are interested in a year contract, with the possibility of extension;
● The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA;
● No minimum flight hours required.
About Our Offer
● A competitive and attractive salary package;
● A fulltime contract of one year with the possibility of extension;
● To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including 737 MAX);
● The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains;
● To fly to the different holiday destinations like the countries around the Middle Sea, Cabo Verde, Canary Islands, Gambia and more.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.