Website TUI fly Netherlands
TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICERS B787 FOR SCHIPHOL
About The Job
● As First Officer you support the Captain in managing the flight operations as part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
● You are responsible for monitoring a safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operation in collaboration with the Captain;
● This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired by TUI fly;
● You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
As a First Officer, under the leadership of the Captain, you actively help to create conditions for good cooperation within the team;
● The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight preparation, both within and outside TUI fly;
● Under the guidance of the Captain, you will and in collaboration with the other crew members, realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly.
● You are in possession of a ATPL, valid IR/ME, an MCC certificate and an EASA license;
● You have a valid type rating B787;
● LVO operations CAT III approved;
● Preferable you +1500 flight hours on the B787;
● You are fluent in Dutch and English;
● You are interested to fly out of our base Schiphol;
● You are interested in a temporary contract for our summer season;
● The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA;
About Our Offer
● A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position;
● A contract of one year with the possibility of extention;
● To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel;
● The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains;
● To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations.
TUI Airline is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Airline for the future.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.