Website TUI Airways
First Officer - B737 MAX
About The Job
– As a First Officer you support the Captain in managing the flight operations as a part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
– You are responsible for monotoring a safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operations in collaboration with the Captain;
– This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired bij TUI fly;
– You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
– As a First Officer, under the leadership of the Captain, you actively help to create conditions for good cooperation within the team;
– The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight operations, both within and outside TUI fly;
– Under the guidance of the Captain, you will and in collaboration with the other crew members, realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly.
– You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, an MCC certificate and an EASA license;
– You have a valid type rating B737;
– You have an unrestricted license;
– LVO operations CAT III approved;
– You are fluent in Dutch and English;
– You are interested to fly out of our base Schiphol;
– You are interested in a year contract, with the possibility of extension;
– The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA;
– No minimum flight hours required.
About Our Offer
– A competitive and attractive salary package;
– A fulltime contract of one year with the possibility of extension;
– To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including 737 MAX);
– The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains;
– To fly to the different holiday destinations like the countries around the Middle Sea, Cabo Verde, Canary Islands, Gambia and more.
Type rating – Required
License – Frozen ATPL, IR, MCC, ME
Lic. Authority – EASA
Medical- Class 1
ICAO English level – 4
-Fluency in Dutch
-LVO operations CAT III approved
-You are interested in a year contract, with the possibility of extension.
Compensation & benefits
– A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
– To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including 737 MAX)
– The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains
– To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.