First Officer B737 - Non Typerated
We are looking for you as a First Officer
Have you always dreamed of a job as First Officer B737 at Transavia? Is flying your passion and do you want to work for the friendliest airline in the Netherlands? Then read on quickly. We are looking for enthusiastic First Officers and would like to get in touch with you.
What are you going to do?
As First Officer Boeing 737 at Transavia you are responsible for the safe and efficient execution of our challenging flight operation. Together with the entire crew contribute to a really good journey, both for the passengers and for ourselves.
Entrepreneurship is just doing business with us. Each flight, under the guidance of the Captain, you ensure a safe and pleasant flight for all people on board. You do this together with the crew and colleagues who support flight preparation and flight operations, within and outside Transavia.
As a First Officer at Transavia you make many take-offs and landings at varied airports, from Greek islands and popular city trip destinations to Norwegian fjords and snowy runways in Lapland. Enough destinations with challenging factors such as high terrain and weather influences. So you are really busy with your profession! And you have the most beautiful view in the world that you share with professional and enthusiastic colleagues.
You will work in a team of more than 600 pilots, who are known for their responsibility and friendliness. You work in the B737 division which is part of the Flying Service department. This department also consists of Flight Technical Affairs, Flight Crew Training, Flight Operations Support and Project Pilots. Final responsibility for the department rests with Peter Smit, Head of the Flight Service. Together we ensure safety on board and optimal flight operations for our passengers and colleagues.
● Beautiful destinations within Europe;
● A number of nice destinations with one or more overnight stays;
● Receive excellent training from highly experienced instructors.
Who are you?
● You are a novice or experienced pilot who meets our minimum selection criteria (see: https://jobs.transavia.com/nl-NL/pilot-at-transavia/ );
● You are ‘agile’, in other words you are always able to do your work well, safely and with pleasure, together with other colleagues and in different circumstances. We need this to keep getting better at what we do and to keep up with the constantly changing world around us.
What can you expect from us?
● A Type Rating on the Boeing 737;
● A permanent contract after a trial period of 2 months;
● The first two months a training allowance of € 1,819 gross;
● A starting salary of € 4,231 gross (this can grow to € 8,997 gross);
● An end-of-year bonus (8%), holiday allowance (8%) and a profit-sharing scheme;
● A pension scheme;
● A certification loss scheme;
● Responsible and passionate colleagues;
● A stable and social employer;
● Challenging and dynamic operation;
● Excellent guidance in your development as a pilot;
● Possibility to participate in ‘Young Transavia’;
● We work hard but there is also a lot of laughter;
● If you are also quite fond of traveling in your free time, then our IPB scheme (flying at attractive rates if space is available) is definitely worth it!
To apply for this job please visit werkenbijtransavia.com.