Website TAG Aviation
CAPTAIN - FALCON 7X
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Captain to join our team at TAG Aviation. As a Captain, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our aircraft, as well as providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of safety and professionalism. You must hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and have experience flying on the Falcon 7X.
In addition to your technical skills, you must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be working closely with our clients and team members. You must also be able to work well under pressure and be flexible with your schedule, as our operations are 24/7.
● Perform pre-flight checks and ensure all systems are functioning properly
● Communicate effectively with air traffic control and ground personnel
● Maintain accurate records of flight time and fuel consumption
● Adhere to all safety regulations and company policies
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work well under pressure
● Flexible schedule
● You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
● Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Captain
● Valid UK Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
● Type Rating – Falcon 7X is essential
● Class One Medical
● Minimum 5000 hours Total Time
● Minimum 2500 hours PIC
● Minimum 100 hours on Type is essential
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit tagaviation3.recruitee.com.