Website Smart Lynx Airlines
B737 NG/MAX Captains
SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for Type Rated B737NG/MAX Captains.
World leading ACMI service provider on Airbus A320, A321, A321 Freighters, A330 and B737 MAX is expanding and looking for new colleagues. Regarded as the leading ACMI choice for passenger, cargo, and charter leasing solutions, it also plays a starring role in supporting leading airlines across Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and Africa.
We will ensure your experience with us is comfortable and enjoyable, thus providing you high standard training, accommodation while on duty, food and beverages on board of the aircraft, uniform, travel insurance.
If you are looking for a worldwide experience, bases and multicultural community, apply and become a part of our growing team!
- Commuting contract
- 10 consecutive days off per month at home (including travel days to/from operational base)
- Provided accommodation on base
- Covered duty travel costs
- Covered visa costs for duty travels
- Uniform provided by company
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE/GI
- Travel Insurance
- Career path and opportunities to become Line trainers, Instructors, Ground Instructors, TRI and management positions within Flight Operations, Training, Safety and Security departments (subject to experience level and performance)
- Worldwide experience and operations to exciting destinations
- Valid ATPL(A) license issued in accordance with ICAO requirements
- Valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (please note that in case you hold a NON EASA Medical certificate, for validation purposes you will be requested to undergo an EASA medical Class 1 examination)
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency
- Clean Criminal Record
- Available for world-wide operations
- Current B737 300-900 Type Rating with:
-minimum 3500 total flight time on multi pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 38 metric tons or more
-Minimum 500 hours PIC on Boeing 737 fleet
-previous experience on B737NG/MAX as PIC
ETOPS experience will be considered as an advantage
To apply for this job please visit talent.sage.hr.