Website Scandinavian Airlines
EMB 195 Type Rated Captain Bergen
● EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (A)
● Minimum 3000 hours total time
● Minimum of 250 hours PIC on Jet aircraft
● EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate (maximum validity 12 months)
● Multi-crew Instrument Rating
● Flight Radio Telephony Licence (VHF only)
● The minimum experience, training, checking and recency described above.
● ELP 5 and above
● EU right of work
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
● Permanent Contract
● Variable Roster Pattern
● Competitive Pension Scheme
● A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
● Be customer orientated and empathetic
● Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
● Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
● Be energetic and committed
● Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
To apply for this job please visit www.cae.com.