Website Scandinavian Airlines
Non Type Rated Embraer First Officer BGO Base
● Minimum of 500 hours on Multi-Crew Aircraft
● EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (A) or Commercial Pilot Licence (A);
● EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate (maximum validity 12 months);
● Instrument Rating;
● Flight Radio Telephony Licence
● EU right of work.
● English Language Proficiency Level 5
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
● Permanent Contract
● Competitive Pension Scheme
● A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
● Be customer orientated and empathetic
● Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
● Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
● Be energetic and committed
● Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
To apply for this job please visit www.cae.com.