B737 Type Rated First Officers - BUZZ - Central and Eastern
● Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
● Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
● Licence Type – EASA Part FCL
● Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
● Minimum 1,200 hours total flying time
● Minimum of 1000 hours on CS25 Type Aircraft
● Minimum 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series.
● Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
● English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Must have operated on B737 300-900 as a First Officer within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted we will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process.
This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a ‘Work Related Behavioural’ assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
This is completed in two phases;
Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON (€60 fee applies).
Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, experienced First Officers are required to complete a total of 4 tasks.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment.
Before you apply
● Please ensure to apply for a position in which you meet the minimum requirements stated. Your application may be delayed if you have not completed this in full and uploaded all required documents.
● Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
● Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
All contact will be made through our application system and in some instances emails may be directed to the candidates spam/ junk mail.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.