Boeing 737 Rated Captains - Bases Throughout Europe
Ryanair are delighted to announce that we are actively recruiting for B737 Rated Captains to join Europe’s Largest Airline Group at one of our bases throughout Europe.
What We Require From You!
● Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
● Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
● Licence Type – EASA Part FCL (UK licences accepted for application only) or National Licence compliant with ICAO standards.
Note: ICAO licences will require IAA validation.
● Validity of Medical: EASA Licence – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical
NOTE: ICAO validation – Must hold medical certificate from state of licence issue (will
need to complete an EASA medical prior to issue of the validation).
● Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
● Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg ● MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
● Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
● Minimum 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series
● Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
● For EASA/JAA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
● Must have operated on B737 300-900 as Commander within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted we will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process.
This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a ‘Work Related Behavioural’ assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
This is completed in two phases;
Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON (€60 fee applies).
Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, captains are required to complete a total of 1 task.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment and Interview.
Before you apply
● Please ensure to apply for a position in which you meet the minimum requirements stated. Your application may be delayed if you have not completed this in full and uploaded all required documents.
● Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
● Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
All contact will be made through our application system and in some instances emails may be directed to the candidates spam/ junk mail.
To apply for this job please visit pilotjobs.ryanair.com.