A320 Rated & Airbus CCQ Captains - Lauda Europe
Lauda Europe, part of Ryanair Group are currently recruiting A320 Captains to join Europe’s Largest Airline Group!
Lauda have opportunities in all 5 bases – PMI, VIE, STN, ZAD & ZAG and can provide a quick assessment and start date!
Candidates who only hold A330 / A340 experience are required to complete an Airbus CCQ course
What We Require From You!
● Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU and/or UK (applicable to STN only & includes candidates who hold ‘Pre-Settled Status’).
● Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
● Licence Type – EASA Part FCL (UK license valid for application only).
● Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) / UK issued Class 1 medical certificate.
● Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
● Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg ● MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
●Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
● Minimum 500 hours PIC on the A320 Family / A330 / A340 or combination of hours from all types.
● Applicant must have the A320/ A330 / A340 type rating listed on the licence.
● The application must be made within 36 months of the most recent A320/A330/A340 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the A320 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC/CCQ) course commencement date.
● Must have operated on A320/A330/A340 as Commander within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
● English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted we will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process.
This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a ‘Work Related Behavioural’ assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
This is completed in two phases;
Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON (€60 fee applies).
Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, captains are required to complete a total of 1 tasks.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment.
Before you apply
● Please ensure to apply for a position in which you meet the minimum requirements stated. Your application may be delayed if you have not completed this in full and uploaded all required documents.
● Please Note: If you have already applied via our website or two our but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
● Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
All contact will be made through our application system and in some instances emails may be directed to the candidates spam/ junk mail.
To apply for this job please visit pilotjobs.ryanair.com.